• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I'm a believer now

Deleted member 38641

Default rank <4500 posts
US Army (Retired)
84   0
Reaction score
Talking about the CANiK line of Semi-Auto Handguns.

Anyway, to the reason(s). A few months ago, I purchased a CANiK TP9SF against my initial judgement but, the price was right at the time. After shooting the first 200 rounds through it, I realized right away that it was not a bad decision. Now that I have over 1000 rounds through it, I am a believer. Not one single malfunction of any kind and I personally am more accurate with it than I am with my HK VP9 LEM. I took them to the range at the same time to compare.

Just a few days ago, I was fortunate enough to pick up a CANiK TP9SF Elite. I say fortunate because I just finished putting 200 rounds through it and yes again, not one single malfunction. CANiK has really packed a lot into this little gem for the price you pay. Warren Tactical Sights with Fiber Optic front. Ambi Slide Release, Match Grade - Cold Hammer Forged Barrel guaranteed to last at least 60,000 rounds, and an unbelievable trigger with a great reset. Very, very accurate and smooth shooting 9mm for sure.

Now, I am a guy that has all kinds of firearms from, the very expensive and now, the not so expensive, just like many of you I am sure. Matter of fact some would call the CANiK brand cheap. Well, they may be cheap or inexpensive in price but, they sure don't act the part of a cheap firearm.

Just sharing my experience with the brand so far, Love them or Hate them, they do work.

IMG_8644.JPG

IMG_8646.JPG

IMG_8647.JPG

IMG_8650.JPG

I wanted the Elite since I first laid eyes on it. But it seems like they are hit and miss right now with weak ejection issues. I'll probably get one eventually, there is a lot of bang for the buck in those pistol.

I loved mine. As far as the fte issue. I had about dozen or so fte with mine for the first couple 100 rounds. After that never another problem. Very smooth shooter.

Back
Top Bottom