• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

IM ADDICTED TO THIS PLACE..

I guess I don't see your point? He said that he wouldn't have known had you not made the thread and I agreed. It sort of follows that I'd be in the thread. :noidea:

Also, "A. S.?"
You agreed on me being called a KAREN. Did you not.. and when I started this thread it was not mentioned what made me sick.. someone else figured it out and I fessed up to what it was..

You agreed on me being called a KAREN. Did you not.. and when I started this thread it was not mentioned what made me sick.. someone else figured it out and I fessed up to what it was..
I agreed that I never would have known about it had you not made the thread. That's all. I'm not even really sure what "a KAREN" is.

what did babies eat before there was formula? Made em dependent on artificial milk and made ******* out of em
So.....
If a child is unable to take milk guess we should just carry it off into the woods and leave them there!?

Its hard to improve on mother nature and I definitely think breast milk is absolutely the way to go, but what you got against babies man?!

So.....
If a child is unable to take milk guess we should just carry it off into the woods and leave them there!?

Its hard to improve on mother nature and I definitely think breast milk is absolutely the way to go, but what you got against babies man?!
Is that what it says? Hell no, the question was what they had before formula. And growing up I never knew 1 person that was peanut allergic

For sure. Allergies are beat early on through kids actually building up an immunity/ their body learning to accept those things.

Fact of the matter though is that many parents rely on formula.

Back
Top Bottom