• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

IM ADDICTED TO THIS PLACE..

I've made enough good friends that we take care of each other.

When was the last time @Hayata posted something for sail? Once you have your network the PM is your friend. Never have to deal with the strangers on the interwebz.

Wait, whut were we talking about again?

Nothing here makes me sick to my stomach OP. Once I figured out this place wasn't a "brotherhood" of "good ol' boys" looking "out for each other", well then it all made sense. Maybe it was at one point. And I have friends here that look out for each other.

But let's face it, it's just another website.

And yes, I'm addicted as well.
I’m like you.. got a few friends that I can count if I needed something.. some are here some aren’t.. maybe not as good a network as you..:noidea:

Always gonna be assholes where ever ya are. This site seems to be pretty good for friends and to me there are people that really care.
Some may not , thats o.k. Not everyone is supposed to care.
There will be flippers, scroungers, folks that piss you off and ones that make you happy. This place is a mix of good and bad.
All in all, i think its a pretty damned good site.…with some pretty damned good peeps.

Lots of good folks here…. Can’t remember a single one that I’ve that I didn’t like.. I even say an ate with the one dude who that everyone seemed to dislike.. we got along great.. some people here were there to see it too.. I guess if everyone was the same as the other it would be a boring place…. It has been found out what I’m talking about that makes me sick.. maybe the dude needs the money.. idk

My thoughts exactly

Douche bag is what that is. I’m all for making a profit even flipping but that’s beyond redemption trying to profit off a baby that’s already going to have to grow up in this sh!thole we are creating.

If anybody on here is having a hard time finding formula please PM me and I’ll do whatever I can to help get it for you at whatever the current retail price is. This group has and can take care of each other through tough times.

Back
Top Bottom