• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

IM ADDICTED TO THIS PLACE..

Lots of good folks here…. Can’t remember a single one that I’ve that I didn’t like.. I even say an ate with the one dude who that everyone seemed to dislike.. we got along great.. some people here were there to see it too.. I guess if everyone was the same as the other it would be a boring place…. It has been found out what I’m talking about that makes me sick.. maybe the dude needs the money.. idk
I seen it after I read your post and kinda put it together. Disgusting in my opinion. My son and dil have a 6 month old and has gotten things for the boy for free from some good folks on this forum and passed on some things they didn’t need. My grandson won’t go without. I sure hope no one is desperate enough to have to pay for that formula.

It still for some reason doesn’t sit good with me.. maybe it’s me..
Yeah I hear you. It sucks paying that much for formula. The stuff we used to buy is $40 per can now. I’m glad he’s old enough to eat leftovers.

Maybe Fatal_Bert Fatal_Bert can cheer everyone up with one of his old avatar pics or something. (Shhhhhhh! Don’t tell the FNGs)

Yeah I hear you. It sucks paying that much for formula. The stuff we used to buy is $40 per can now. I’m glad he’s old enough to eat leftovers.

Maybe Fatal_Bert Fatal_Bert can cheer everyone up with one of his old avatar pics or something. (Shhhhhhh! Don’t tell the FNGs)
I'll cheer y'all up with the truth :lol:

It doesn't matter what someone on ODT is selling baby formula for. For all we know someone who really needs it, and has the money, and doesn't feel like riding all over looking for it, will find value in it.

Like any other ODT transaction, it takes two to tango and 99% of the time both parties are happy with the transaction.

100% of the time it doesn't effect the Karen's sitting on the sidelines worried about what others are doing.

Yeah...I just saw it. $22 a can. That's shameful. 😡

It's beyond shameful. It's because we have a broken country.
Libertarian dreamers can unite but in most industry and markets the whole "competition" phase was settled long ago. It's almost all crony bull****.

Babies not having food is a crisis.

Giving huge money to the same assholes over and over again as they sink our economy is totally cool, but spending money to not just stabilize a market but help ensure babies are being fed is a no go for the modern day Republican party.

Please tell me it’s not formula.

Could be worse. The toothless hookers are still offering "a good blow job" for $20.

100% of the time it doesn't effect the Karen's sitting on the sidelines worried about what others are doing.
ezgif-5-ea3fb048dc-1.gif

Back
Top Bottom