• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

IM ADDICTED TO THIS PLACE..

Good.

Let's say he offered it up for free. Certainly the first several people with a baby would have jumped in. And the first "I'll take it" would have gotten it. And all the commie ODT brotherhood would say good job bud and everyone would pat each other on the back and have a virtuous good feelings.

Not having a clue if that person who said "I'll take it" first really needed it or not.

But, offering it at it's current market value, ensured that only someone who really needed it would buy it.

What makes someone who gets there first more deserving that someone willing to pay current market value?

You commies make me sick :lol:
I'm all for that on non essentials. Like guns and ammo. Absolutely let the market dictate the price and play accordingly. But when you have babies going to hospitals due to malnutrition because folks can't find formula...it's - well, to me anyways - distasteful for someone to be profiting off of something like that. But if Walls is to be believed, maybe I've just been out of the game and his price wasnt so bad after all. I mean, if it sold, it was priced right, right?

I'm all for that on non essentials. Like guns and ammo. Absolutely let the market dictate the price and play accordingly. But when you have babies going to hospitals due to malnutrition because folks can't find formula...it's - well, to me anyways - distasteful for someone to be profiting off of something like that. But if Walls is to be believed, maybe I've just been out of the game and his price wasnt so bad after all. I mean, if it sold, it was priced right, right?
It's no different than any other shortage. Aside from the underlying problem of the actual shortage, people hoarding supplies are what makes it much worse. How many people out there rushed out and stocked up way more than they needed? Same with TP, same with gas, same thing every time it happens. People panic and hoard. I'd much rather someone motivated by profit offer what they bought or have to the market for sale rather than run out and hoard an excess.

It's no different than any other shortage. Aside from the underlying problem of the actual shortage, people hoarding supplies are what makes it much worse. How many people out there rushed out and stocked up way more than they needed? Same with TP, same with gas, same thing every time it happens. People panic and hoard. I'd much rather someone motivated by profit offer what they bought or have to the market for sale rather than run out and hoard an excess.
Hey bro. I have some very real anarchistic and libertarian leanings myself. But a lot of this is fantasy land bull **** .

We don't live in a world where everyone is a "player".

Yeh people buying more than usual impacts th issue but why are people panic buying and hoarding? Why isn't the market reacting and having new players producing more?

I'm sure you recognize it's all a few players with their government stooges running the market.

So how do we fix it? Shouldn't this be the opportunity where we use our collective power via government to have our will realized?

Hey bro. I have some very real anarchistic and libertarian leanings myself. But a lot of this is fantasy land bull **** .

We don't live in a world where everyone is a "player".

Yeh people buying more than usual impacts th issue but why are people panic buying and hoarding? Why isn't the market reacting and having new players producing more?

I'm sure you recognize it's all a few players with their government stooges running the market.

So how do we fix it? Shouldn't this be the opportunity where we use our collective power via government to have our will realized?

Wait? You start by claiming to have anarchist and libertarian views then end by asking if we should use collectivism via the government to fix a problem?

Please tell me you're trolling me :lol:

Who says the market isn't reacting? This **** literally just started. And I don't believe it's anywhere near the big deal people are getting all emotional about just because it's babies.

First off, babies are supposed to suck their momma's tits. Not eat some corporate powdered bull**** anyways.

Second, there was plenty of eggs and potatoes at Walmart today. If anyone's baby is starving in America their parents are literal ****ing retards.

Wait? You start by claiming to have anarchist and libertarian views then end by asking if we should use collectivism via the government to fix a problem?

Please tell me you're trolling me :lol:

Who says the market isn't reacting? This **** literally just started. And I don't believe it's anywhere near the big deal people are getting all emotional about just because it's babies.

First off, babies are supposed to suck their momma's tits. Not eat some corporate powdered bull**** anyways.

Second, there was plenty of eggs and potatoes at Walmart today. If anyone's baby is starving in America their parents are literal ****ing retards.v

Not joking at all.

Part of individual freedom is being able to associate with others.

The big question to me is where is the line drawn?

I absolutely do have anarchistic and libertarian perspectives , but I have to be honest with myself. How could we as a nation survive against the concerted interest of other countries without our own government?

Also, little babies need milk or formula, they don't eat or digest eggs or potatoes. Formula is the only marketable alternative to breast feeding/milk.

Not joking at all.

I absolutely do have anarchistic and libertarian perspectives , but I have to be honest with myself. How could we as a nation survive against the concerted interest of other countries without our own government?

Also, little babies need milk or formula, they don't eat or digest eggs or potatoes. Formula is the only marketable alternative to breast feeding/milk.
Yeah. I'm all for us as people pulling resources and building armies for national defense. Govt is great at violence and blowing **** up, that's literally all they are good at, and sometimes it's a necessity.

I thought we was talking about the baby formula shortage though, in which case there's nothing the govt can do but make it worse, aside from getting the **** out the way.

And them little ****ers can eat eggs.

Not joking at all.

what did babies eat before there was formula? Made em dependent on artificial milk and made ******* out of em

Back
Top Bottom