• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I'M BACK! Vacation Plans?

IMG_5452.JPG

If i had a vacation that was all about me !!!

I'd be heading towards Orange Beach Alabama.
I'd spend all my money on boat fee's

Perdido Key, off Pensacola, Florabama is 5 miles away, and the best of both states merge there and 2K will get you a nice condo, free from the noisy drunken younger generation. Great deep sea fishing in Florabama. Great seafood restaurants too. Orange Beach in 15 minutes away.
http://www.visitperdido.com/

Bear44 Bear44 , check into fishing outfitters in Alaska and see if this is the time of year for the salmon runs. You will have a blast and share camp with some good folks.

I'd get the studio cabin on the new Oasis class ship from Royal Caribbean and hit a few spots in the caribbean. But then again i like relaxing drinking looking at girls in bikinis and sightseeing different spots. Oh yeah and getting waited on for just about anything.

I'd get the studio cabin on the new Oasis class ship from Royal Caribbean and hit a few spots in the caribbean. But then again i like relaxing drinking looking at girls in bikinis and sightseeing different spots. Oh yeah and getting waited on for just about anything.
We are going on the Oasis in Sept...Deck 12 Premium Balcony Suite. It will be our third cruise on the Oasis....

Back
Top Bottom