• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I'M BACK! Vacation Plans?

We are going on the Oasis in Sept...Deck 12 Premium Balcony Suite. It will be our third cruise on the Oasis....

I just got back from the Brilliance out of Tampa. Great time. Going on one in April again from Lauderdale to San Juan, St. Kitts, St. maarten and Labadee. Sprung for the suite this time just to be truly catered to.

I just got back from the Brilliance out of Tampa. Great time. Going on one in April again from Lauderdale to San Juan, St. Kitts, St. maarten and Labadee. Sprung for the suite this time just to be truly catered to.
IMHO Cruising is the best vacation....we have been on 17 altogether, South America, Central America, Panama Canal, Mexican Rivera, Alaska, The Med, Russia, Norway.....and of course, the Caribbean, Canada...none sucked even a little.

We are trying to find a way to pay for a Chinese River Cruise now....

IMHO Cruising is the best vacation....we have been on 17 altogether, South America, Central America, Panama Canal, Mexican Rivera, Alaska, The Med, Russia, Norway.....and of course, the Caribbean, Canada...none sucked even a little.

We are trying to find a way to pay for a Chinese River Cruise now....

I've been to the Bahamas and I didn't exactly care for it. But those others you listed sound awesome. They have river cruises in Europe...I'd like to do that sometime.

Bahamas was meh. The other places are a bit better. I loved Grand cayman. Cozumel is pretty and looking forward to doing the Eastern Caribbean. I want to go to Havana, since they started going there.

Go do a rim to rim hike at the Grand Canyon.
I'd say Alaska but the time and money budget might be pushing it. You could probably hang out and kayak fish along the Kenai. Supposed to be amazing. That will be my next trip there, one day...
I've never been to Yellowstone or Yosemite. That would be tempting but I have to believe better with someone along.

Back
Top Bottom