• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I'M BACK! Vacation Plans?

Calling it an 'island' is sort of a stretch. Do the inland side, rivers, marsh etc. It would be awesome!
Regardless, bring your yak. "Better to have and not need than...."
Those inland rivers are a lot bigger than you might think and tides can run through them hard. The problem with bringing the yak is securing it when I'm not around, so I want to make sure I want it before going through the hassle of figuring out where I can secure it. The only option I might have now is bringing it in the room with me and they might not like that too much. It's a big yak. LOL!

I actually trailer it.

You will want to go into the park to fish. The pier or the river in front of the fort. Look for shark teeth in front of the fort. They are black and small.

I don't know. Time of year dictates. Carpet size flounder swim up the river in the fall. T Ray's for a good hamburger and fantastic fudge for the best ice cream I ever ate. Working Cow is name of it and salted Carmel is my favorite. The salty pelican is a good place to hang and the food at marina seafood next door on the corner is good

I don't know. Time of year dictates. Carpet size flounder swim up the river in the fall. T Ray's for a good hamburger and fantastic fudge for the best ice cream I ever ate. Working Cow is name of it and salted Carmel is my favorite. The salty pelican is a good place to hang and the food at marina seafood next door on the corner is good
Yeah man! Always looking for good eats.

The problem with bringing the yak is securing it when I'm not around, so I want to make sure I want it before going through the hassle of figuring out where I can secure it. The only option I might have now is bringing it in the room with me and they might not like that too much. It's a big yak. LOL! I actually trailer it.

Call ahead to the place you are staying and ask them what kind of secure storage area they might have. You probably aren't the first one with a yak to go there.

We are going on the Oasis in Sept...Deck 12 Premium Balcony Suite. It will be our third cruise on the Oasis....
We went on a RC cruise for Spring Break. Wasn't Oasis and I can't recall the name. Our numbers just got off Oasis out of Canaveral.... went to Cozumel, Hati, and Jamaica. They had a blast, but said the service on the boat was terrible.... they've been on several RC cruises, as have I and service has always been great. They said that most of the boat staff were Jamaicans and they were lazy and rude... hope you have a better experience. Our family has a great success with RC

Back
Top Bottom