• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Im Back!

USMC033run

Default rank <4000 posts
Gunner of 2nd CivDiv Ret.
36   0
Reaction score
Greetings fellow ODT Taco lovers and finest brethern!

Im back after a long hiatus. Ive been on this forum since 2012 and most of you know me as my former user name: USMC033run. After trying my all to regain access to my previous account and numerous password attempts whilst not being able to access my old registered email address I had since Dec 2012. I just gave up on trying to get years of everything back. (Apologies in advance to any issues this possibly may create) Praying one of beloved admin might be able to help me regain everything from years of posts and reviews?

Semper Fi peeps!

Thank you both. Im praying I can somehow get access back to my original user profile. It would not be fun to have to rebuild all the relationships over from scratch.

Welcome Back

Ken Ford Ken Ford may be able to help get you into your old account. Will most likely need DNA sample, bank account details with login information, drivers license, and fingerprints. Nothing to intrusive

Welcome Back

Ken Ford Ken Ford may be able to help get you into your old account. Will most likely need DNA sample, bank account details with login information, drivers license, and fingerprints. Nothing to intrusive

Im also prepared to give the blood of a virgin, pit viper venom and several never seen before ODT specialz hieroglyphics for sailz.

Back
Top Bottom