• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I'm confused

Did you see my link where the 2nd Marine Division is trying to acquire Glock 19M’s?
19M Why not M19? Oh yeah..... Taken by possibly the greatest area effect and most useless weapon system for urban combat ever. A true dual purpose weapon system. That sucks at everything but long range (what do you call that when you are keeping peoples heads down again) Yeah that.

Incorrect. It has a slightly different trigger than the previous, un-modified models. Basically, the trigger system that is installed in P320’s during the voluntary upgrade. Even with the safety on “fire” it will pass all the drop tests the old ones failed.

My agency is testing the newer P320 for service. No external safety, passes all the drop tests.
Okay I admit I'm not the least bit tactical and my taste in guns is somewhat dated. But tell me what's wrong with manual safety lever? We had them on auto pistols for decades and everyone was cool with it. But recently it's like having a bloody booger stuck to the side of your pistol. What the hell...

Okay I admit I'm not the least bit tactical and my taste in guns is somewhat dated. But tell me what's wrong with manual safety lever? We had them on auto pistols for decades and everyone was cool with it. But recently it's like having a bloody booger stuck to the side of your pistol. What the hell...

For decades before we had safeties, we used handguns with no safeties. They were called “revolvers”. Then we had safeties on our semi-autos. Then folks realized that we don’t need them on most semi-autos.
6ED21747-EA08-4ECE-AFB9-8F14EB9484B7.jpeg

If I told you, I’d have to kill you.
PSYOP mission patch

You know that a mission is top-secret when not even an obscure symbol can be used to represent it. This patch was designed as a generic insignia for “black” projects conducted by the Navy’s Air Test and Evaluation Squadron Four. The Latin phrase “Si Ego Certiorem Faciam … Mihi Tu Delendus Eris” is roughly translated to “I could tell you … but then I’d have to kill you”.

[Broken External Image]:

Hey man. That cowboy song was just a joke brother. I am messing with you. I am calling you a cowboy but I don't mean it in a bad way. My TPT was called Cowboy 21. SFODA 515 was the same Cowboy ##.

Back
Top Bottom