• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I'm confused

Hey man. That cowboy song was just a joke brother. I am messing with you. I am calling you a cowboy but I don't mean it in a bad way. My TPT was called Cowboy 21. SFODA 515 was the same Cowboy ##.

It’s all good! I didn’t watch it. We have WiFi on the international flights, but it doesn’t work great for watching videos on an iPhone.

My beloved Corps still loves the 45!
colt_m45a1_cqbp_marine_pistol_3.jpg

I know that lots and lots of ODT'er love the SIG ... but for me:
I have owned SIGs (tired a couple and was disappointed): found them to be "UNWIELDY" and inaccurate in my hands ..
Just my honest opinion based upon my actual personal experience ...

Yes, I know Glocks have their particularities ... but they are good shooters, and I own several because of the warranty and reliability (as well as accuracy). Guess they didn't pay off enough of our "Best Congress that Money Can Buy"

My beloved Corps still loves the 45!
View attachment 1347821

I was an 1812 with 2nd Tank BN. We were issued the M9.
As far as the 1911 used by MARSOC goes, it is being phased out in favor of the 19M

Edit to add. This comes from different articles on the web and an article in the Marine Corps Times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Okay I admit I'm not the least bit tactical and my taste in guns is somewhat dated. But tell me what's wrong with manual safety lever? We had them on auto pistols for decades and everyone was cool with it. But recently it's like having a bloody booger stuck to the side of your pistol. What the hell...
To quote @inkandammo: Cars used to have hand cranks, and that worked, so...

I know that lots and lots of ODT'er love the SIG ... but for me:
I have owned SIGs (tired a couple and was disappointed): found them to be "UNWIELDY" and inaccurate in my hands ..
Just my honest opinion based upon my actual personal experience ...

Yes, I know Glocks have their particularities ... but they are good shooters, and I own several because of the warranty and reliability (as well as accuracy). Guess they didn't pay off enough of our "Best Congress that Money Can Buy"
I agree with you but in the opposite. With concentration I could shoot a Glock accurately, but they just don’t “point” naturally for me in my hands. But the Sig 226,,239, and 229 point as naturally as pointing my index finger. Loved the advantages of Glock. But just not for me.

I agree with you but in the opposite. With concentration I could shoot a Glock accurately, but they just don’t “point” naturally for me in my hands. But the Sig 226,,239, and 229 point as naturally as pointing my index finger. Loved the advantages of Glock. But just not for me.
This but I find that the Sig 320 is even worse in my hands than the Glock, what on earth were they thinking?

Back
Top Bottom