• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I'm considering buying a Jeep. Advise and smart-a** comments requested

I love the older ones but that little back seat doesn't look like 2 folks could ride in it for very long.
They can't . That's why the back seat is long gone from lots of the used ones. In fact I had a friend buy a new Wrangler in 95 that was the 4 cylinder base model and the back seat was an option.
I have nothing against Jeeps ( older REAL Jeeps) just the people that they attract. It's a lot like James Reeves of TFB TV said about 1911s. " I don't hate 1911s just the folks that own them. Kinda like the New England Patriots. I don't hate them just their fans."
A Wrangler is definitely a third vehicle or weekend vehicle just as you described it. Getting in and out of one on a regular basis sucks ass. But I think they have peaked in price as far as used ones go. But that can be said about the whole used car market.
For my money and use I would much rather find one of the now discontinued Toyota FJ Cruisers or hell even an older Land Cruiser.

Oh and did I mention Jeep People? We print shorts for the Warner Robins Jeep Club every year. I hope none of them read this but oh **** what a bunch of D bags.

Back
Top Bottom