• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I'm fired up now....

78Bronco

Default rank <4500 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
116   0
Reaction score
My wife was out in the yard working on a project yesterday afternoon and I walked out to see how it was going. Noticed 3 deer out in the cotton field about 300 yards away. They saw me about the time I saw them and they high tailed it out the back side of the field (tree line about 400 yards away). You could clearly see the rack on one of the three. That was all it took to get me fired up about the upcoming season!! I probably looked back in the field, oh...about a million times between then and dark to see if they came back out so I could get some glass on that rack to figure out how big he really was. The neighbors claimed to see a big 10pt a few times last year, so...fingers crossed!!! Anyone else getting the itch?!

I get an itch when it's too hot outside (it's called tinea cruris), I'll get a different one more like yours once Fall gets here........

My wife was out in the yard working on a project yesterday afternoon and I walked out to see how it was going. Noticed 3 deer out in the cotton field about 300 yards away. They saw me about the time I saw them and they high tailed it out the back side of the field (tree line about 400 yards away). You could clearly see the rack on one of the three. That was all it took to get me fired up about the upcoming season!! I probably looked back in the field, oh...about a million times between then and dark to see if they came back out so I could get some glass on that rack to figure out how big he really was. The neighbors claimed to see a big 10pt a few times last year, so...fingers crossed!!! Anyone else getting the itch?!

The itch I am getting is from the sweat rolling down my balls...

Most of my itches are polyester related. Deer give me...the twitch. I love the little half commitments to pull the trigger before you finally take a shot.

good of you to leave the air conditioning occasionally and check on the wife's yard work progress. Hope you took her a cold drink to build moral. A little hard for me to get excited about the season yet as it is stinking hot, as I am sure your wife noticed as she was out doing the yard work. :boink:

Back
Top Bottom