• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I'm Homeless 😔

I've had a lot of medical issues the past years from not taking better care of myself like we all should.
I lost my job last year cause Covid issues and my wife of 15 years Had an Affair so we separated.
I just lost my place due to lack of income so couldn't resign the lease even if I'd liked to.
I'm Drug free NO CRIMINAL record 37 years old white Male currently staying in my car in Winder area Barrow County.
If anyone has a spare room and could help me out for a Month I'd really appreciate it A LOT.
This is the first time I've ever had to face a homeless situation in all my life and never was prepared.
Maddox Ind. on lee peters rd in always looking for people

We are trying, hes working here full time right now and im trying to get a camper decent enough to live in its just finding a place for it
Yes sir Guys Kris, has helped me out more than my own blood relatives & friends. I'm very thankful and happy to see people like Kris exist in today's world helping others brother has a HUGE ❤...Thank you Kris SOooo much 👏 🙌

Yes sir Guys Kris, has helped me out more than my own blood relatives & friends. I'm very thankful and happy to see people like Kris exist in today's world helping others brother has a HUGE ❤...Thank you Kris SOooo much 👏 🙌
If you are still looking for a full-time job, send me your information. I work in the film industry and we are struggling to find good people. Starting pay can be in the $800/week range, after taxes.

I am not. Depending on his location, I may be able to find him something that doesn't require transport. I apologize for not reading the entire post.
No worries I will also try to help with it. He's working for me right now and i have an employee getting him right now. Im trying to find a better living spot for him, He's been a great help here already but I know he can make and do more elsewhere

broberrybiscuit and Uptacamp I have messaged yall and thank you for any help guys .....bless you 🙏
Also KrisD, is a awesome guy I didn't expect him to me as chill but legit pure hearted American im so thankful 💯🤝💪

Back
Top Bottom