• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I'm Homeless 😔

Sorry guys I've taken up doing Uber eats Delivery anytime I can to make money right now. So update is unfortunately I'm living in my car still.
The worst issue of all is
1. Trying to sleep in my Tiny car
2. The heat outside cookes me like a Rotisserie
🥵🥵🥵🥵🥸
3. No power so can't keep Phone charged or use a Fan to stay cool on even the Hottest days.

Thank you all for your words , ideas and Support please INBOX me for fastest response.
I have back issues and Kidney disease so its been a rough time finding suitable work I can perform so right now Uber and driving is simplest.

Sorry guys I've taken up doing Uber eats Delivery anytime I can to make money right now. So update is unfortunately I'm living in my car still.
The worst issue of all is
1. Trying to sleep in my Tiny car
2. The heat outside cookes me like a Rotisserie
🥵🥵🥵🥵🥸
3. No power so can't keep Phone charged or use a Fan to stay cool on even the Hottest days.

Thank you all for your words , ideas and Support please INBOX me for fastest response.
I have back issues and Kidney disease so its been a rough time finding suitable work I can perform so right now Uber and driving is simplest.
I just got your PM. Please respond.

Not sure if you're looking to maintain some independence while going through this time. If it hasn't been said already, a membership at Planet Fitness would give you access to clean bathrooms and showers, some 24/7. There are some ice powered AC units that can get you through the night living in a car or tent. I don't know where you are near the AL line, but if there are a couple of state parks near by, you can rotate your stay at them, have access to bathrooms, showers, and electricity. You can maintain this until you get a stable job and maybe look into buying a small sized camper like a Clipper.

Either way, I can get you some items if you need. Like all of us here, just let us know.

Not sure if you're looking to maintain some independence while going through this time. If it hasn't been said already, a membership at Planet Fitness would give you access to clean bathrooms and showers, some 24/7. There are some ice powered AC units that can get you through the night living in a car or tent. I don't know where you are near the AL line, but if there are a couple of state parks near by, you can rotate your stay at them, have access to bathrooms, showers, and electricity. You can maintain this until you get a stable job and maybe look into buying a small sized camper like a Clipper.

Either way, I can get you some items if you need. Like all of us here, just let us know.
Yes I have a GYM membership to keep my daily showers and restrooms and I tried the ice cooler from Amazon it only kept cool and ice melted in 2 hours max lol.
Yeah I'm looking at Campers,RV anything with a roof that's bit a compact car like I have now for home. THANK YOU

Ryobi makes an 18v fan that last for hours at low speed. You could recharge in your car while you’re driving. Wish you were closer to my side of town.

What part of the city you in Deadpool ?
If you are near Kennesaw and want a place to shower, crash on the couch in the AC a few hours…. You are welcomed here for a few.
I wish I could offer/help more, but I am just getting my crap back together myself ! LOL.
Hit me up if you need - Ken

Back
Top Bottom