Item Gone: I'm lookin' for...

Status
Not open for further replies.

letusbuyyourcar

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
202   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: I'm lookin' for...

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Another Hi Point pistol . Don't care what caliber. Prefer it to be 9mm or 45. But I will gladly take the right deal in a 380 or a 40. Also still looking for a cheap ugly pump gun in 12 or 20. Don't care what brand . Also looking for a Rohm revolver ONLY in 38 Special or 32 Long. I will also take a Titan Tiger snub . And I'm looking for a Derringer in either 32 ACP , 380 or 22Magnum. I would also be interested in a Taurus G2 any gen going back to the original PT111 , Pro or G2,G2C etc.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Gotta keep adding to my evidence cage collection.
I can dig it. I was thinking “giveaways” or “throwaways”. Something you didn’t mind loosing if the need ever arose .
I have a few that i keep for such.
Not thinking anything illegal or bad but if there comes an urgent need for someone to have to have a firearm….and I want to help (extended family member or friend , etc) or am in a situation where I am “expected” to help in some way, then there is an inexpensive but reliable piece I can provide and I am not at risk of having one of my nicer guns scratched/beat up or lost. So to speak.

I can dig it. I was thinking “giveaways” or “throwaways”. Something you didn’t mind loosing if the need ever arose .
Not thinking anything illegal or bad but if there comes an urgent need for someone to have to have a firearm….and I want to help (extended family member or friend , etc) or am in a situation where I am “expected” to help in some way, then there is an inexpensive but reliable piece I can provide and I am not at risk of having one of my nicer guns scratched/beat up or lost. So to speak.
A true friend will get the feet and help.

Yeah that's part of it. In fact I loaned one of my C9s to my older daughter at the beginning of Covid and she either lost it in a storage unit ( that's her story) or she sold/pawned it.
About 5 or 6 years ago me and the wife binged the Sons of Anarchy series . Early on what's her name Peggy Bundy went to her hall closet and pulled out a hat box full of pistols. So the wife looks at me and said " Why don't we have a hat box full of guns?" So I just said " I'll get to work on that." Ever since then I have been adding to the box. Now there's a few good pieces in there like the wife's Smith 422 she's had forever. One of my Charter snubs is in there. Plus I'm trying to find some of the cool stuff you don't see anymore like my Grendel P12. I want to eventually score an AMT Backup and maybe a Helwan 9mm or an old EAA Targa 380. You know...the stuff that used to be in the bargain section but goes for way too much now.

Attachments

• IMG_20221123_095242970_MP.jpg
    IMG_20221123_095242970_MP.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 6
Yeah that's part of it. In fact I loaned one of my C9s to my older daughter at the beginning of Covid and she either lost it in a storage unit ( that's her story) or she sold/pawned it.
About 5 or 6 years ago me and the wife binged the Sons of Anarchy series . Early on what's her name Peggy Bundy went to her hall closet and pulled out a hat box full of pistols. So the wife looks at me and said " Why don't we have a hat box full of guns?" So I just said " I'll get to work on that." Ever since then I have been adding to the box. Now there's a few good pieces in there like the wife's Smith 422 she's had forever. One of my Charter snubs is in there. Plus I'm trying to find some of the cool stuff you don't see anymore like my Grendel P12. I want to eventually score an AMT Backup and maybe a Helwan 9mm or an old EAA Targa 380. You know...the stuff that used to be in the bargain section but goes for way too much now.
Yep…got a desk drawer that locks, with a few in it like that. Just inexpensive but reliable pieces and a little ammo for each.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom