• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I'm looking for absolutely useless, poor quality and value Christmas gifts for 2020

4CC08E68-958E-472F-9739-DA34BFB7DD69.jpeg

Have cards printed up with this on them and hand them out.

A giant glass jar of pickles -- the kind the old mom & pop convenience stores and grocery stores in the country might have near the counter, to sell pickles one at a time.

Or, how about a big industrial kitchen size jar of mayonnaise? Like, a gallon jug of it.
Or, same thing for peanut butter. A gallon-sized jar. Might weigh 10 lbs.

Getting away from the food angle, let's talk lawn and garden stuff. A cheap ho is always good to have around. I mean "hoe." Or rake. Even a shovel.

If a single garden tool is too cheap, how about a do it yourself gardening kit: A shovel, a 55 gallon black plastic leaf bag, a flashlight, a shovel, latex gloves, spray cleaner, and a roll of paper towels. My cousin Guido from the Bronx carries that stuff in the trunk of his car. He says you never know when your friends might call you for some pre-dawn gardening in the swamps of New Jersey.
I love them big pickles

Saw this advertised and thought it was pretty stupid...a Trump vs Biden chess set. I like chess but who in the wide, wide world of sports would want this thing? :wacko::wacko:

iu

BTW: They are already reduced down to $20 at the local discount store....lol.

Back
Top Bottom