• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I'm not here for strife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's always going to be someone who's gonna tip toe the thin line. Its water under the bridge and keep trekking along!

Rock on! I was deployed as an attachment to an Army SF unit back in 2006, after I left 3rd Recon. You guys are solid in my book. I believe it was 338th, maybe that sounds familiar? I'm not up to speed on all the Army units in USSO.
There were actually some recon marines that rolled with us in Al Kut Iraq 03-05. Good group of guys.

I'm just here to hang out and chat with my friends. If you are not my friend then all I ask is that you simply ignore me and I'll do the same in kind.

I'm tired of arguing on the internet with guys who like their anonymity and troll to their hearts content.

You can check my sig line. I am a vetted member of Shadowspear.com a military special operations forum/community and they have seen my DD-214 and downrange photos.

I spent 14 years of my life serving my country only to be blown up several times and medically discharged. I am who and what I say I am and I literally have nothing to prove to you or anyone else.

So I'm done arguing with any of you. If you want to argue or make accusations then look elsewhere.

Thanks and GOD Bless,
SGT. Gary
US Army special operations PSYOP

I have seen your Post, nothing wrong with them, post more, I enjoy them! Give them HELL!

I'm just here to hang out and chat with my friends. If you are not my friend then all I ask is that you simply ignore me and I'll do the same in kind.

I'm tired of arguing on the internet with guys who like their anonymity and troll to their hearts content.

You can check my sig line. I am a vetted member of Shadowspear.com a military special operations forum/community and they have seen my DD-214 and downrange photos.

I spent 14 years of my life serving my country only to be blown up several times and medically discharged. I am who and what I say I am and I literally have nothing to prove to you or anyone else.

So I'm done arguing with any of you. If you want to argue or make accusations then look elsewhere.

Thanks and GOD Bless,
SGT. Gary
US Army special operations PSYOP

% em’! We still love ya but you’re still a dick. :becky: :pound:J/K brother, you’ve always been okay in my book. I’ve done a wee bit of drunk posting my damn self a time or three. :thumb:

God bless brother,thank you for serving and the sacrifice.i have never met you in person but I feel you a friend if ever in Macon look me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom