• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I'm not sure what I did wrong.

Akarda

Default rank <5 posts
Outdoorsman
0   0
Reaction score
I posted about my rifle, and and it got listed under review for being misleading? when i receved the message from the admin DanKATL

Hi Akarda,

Sorry to bother you, but your listing (FS AR-15 pro set) has been moved to our “Listings Under Review” section.

Our site guidelines say that all ad titles must have the item name in the title and can’t be misleading in anyway. This would include titles like “Free gun,” but then the ad says you have to buy the holster for $500.

To edit your ad title, click "Thread Tools" in the upper right hand corner of your listing, then click "Edit Thread". Enter the new title and click "Save Changes" at the bottom.

Once your ad has been edited just click the “Report” button and put “Title Updated” as the report reason and a moderator will get it moved back for you.

now, i'm confused as to what he meant, i'm selling a riffle, scope and gun case as a set. i went ahead and updated the title but i'm not even sure what I did wrong in the 1st place, I haven't knowingly mislead anyone.

Back
Top Bottom