• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

****I'm out of my mind for selling this low---AR15 Wet Dream Price drop AGAIN!!!!****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espartis

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
60   0
Reaction score
This is the last price drop I'm doing on it this year...then it's going back into storage and will try again in 2011.

I have an AR15 chambered in .223/5.56 with Stag pre-ban upper chrome lined 1 in 9 twist on an essentials lower. Comes with goodies.....loooots of goodies.

It has:

*UTG quad rail
*UTG Front grip with battery compartment and touch pad sensor adapter
*UTG rail covers
*Magpul adjustable stock
*Primary arms m4 red dot site on a cantilever mount
*Primary arms 5x magnifier with flip to side mount larue style mount
*Magpul rear BUIS co witness through red dot
*Front XS red stripe sight

It Also Comes with:

*3 pt sling
*3 pmags with ranger plates
*2 aluminum mags
*UTG Tactical Vest (worn once for fit..never left house)
*around 100 rounds of ammo---hp and fmj
*2 rifle hard case
*Front sight tool
*AR tool
*extra take down pin
*extra front site
*Standard carry handle
*original hand guards
* The Gun Chair portable 3 gun stand

Be prepared for any SHTF situation...or just get out and have some awesome carbine fun!

i53.tinypic.com_2eutoj4.jpg

i54.tinypic.com_2m4qbea.jpg

i52.tinypic.com_rcjx8k.jpg

Asking $1275.00 for package. Located in Metro Atlanta but will drive a little for this one. WILL NOT TRADE!!! CASH IS KING!!

Everyone knows what a Stag Upper Is........For those that don't know about Essential Arms Lower's.........They are Top Quality in My opinion. I've built some of these with Essential Lower's & they all performed as good and Better than the High End Lowers ones.

I have 2 ar's, and my built gun on a essential lower has a tighter fit, finish than my FACTORY COLT!!!....so yea, Essential Lowers are VERY NICE!!...P.S. I hope you sell it for that, cause I wouldn't take that for just my Built Essential gun.

Agreed......But damn imagine someone's surprise when they see that big ole rifle case and THIS is in it!

Oh do what I do and buy yourself a lil xmas present....We do so much for others around the holidays, why not reward yourself a little! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom