• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I'm slow to learn. Explain to me again how your 20 shot 9MM is more effective than my 6 shot .357

Reading about the old gunslingers a common theme comes through; keep calm and use aimed fire.

A surprising number of people probably couldn't hit someone at 10 feet when the adrenalin is pumping full speed, and they're actually being shot at, (a target firing back makes a whole world of difference). Just watch the various videos of actual encounters and how many shots go wide.

Whoa whoa whoa, you guys don't carry single shot 50 BMG pistols? I mean I just line all the bad guys up for a multiple headshot.

/Sarcasm off

Seriously people feel free to look at current expansion/penetration data. With quality loads, there is little to no difference in common centerfire handgun calibers. Therefore capacity, recoil mitigation, and shot placement are paramount. That said pistol calibers are inherently bad at killing people.

If we are having a urination contest about whose pistol is more powerful, the dude with a 50 Beowulf AR pistol is going to win the hell out of that ****.

You are way off the mark... While we carry some of the best HST loads.. I can tell you have obviously never see what I see in the ER or the OR...

Every Homes in the Hood shoots FMJ’s...
They are cheap and plentiful..

They also usually create a soft tissue injury and go thru and thru.. Until an artey, great vessel, heart, or Head shot.. then all bets are off...

When you can compare fmj loads and calibers that are used on the street then let me know....

Until then this is worthless...

Pssst, the 30 rd 357 revolver wins.......duh?

3B27F82E-DE41-441E-A074-805A35D36A6D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom