• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I'm thinking about making survival a category...

Swap and Sell sounds good, but I don't think it would be a good idea to have it outside of the normal marketplace. But it might be a good thing to add there, like a dedicated forum for selling things like MRE's, survival gear, etc.

For the Survival forum how about putting everything else mentioned so far in a sub-forum for Preparedness, have a second sub-forum for General Discussion, then a third sub-forum for Literature and Media.

So:

Survival-

|-General Discussion
--|-Theories, "What-ifs," etc

|-Preparedness
--|-Food and Water
--|-Animals and Crops
--|-Security/Defense
--|-Transportation/Communication

|-Books and Media
--|-Books
---|-Fiction
---|-Non-Fiction
--|-Movies
---|-Documentaries
---|-Big Screen

Might be a little overboard with the sub-forums but you get the point :)

Swap and Sell sounds good, but I don't think it would be a good idea to have it outside of the normal marketplace. But it might be a good thing to add there, like a dedicated forum for selling things like MRE's, survival gear, etc.

For the Survival forum how about putting everything else mentioned so far in a sub-forum for Preparedness, have a second sub-forum for General Discussion, then a third sub-forum for Literature and Media.

So:

Survival-

|-General Discussion
--|-Theories, "What-ifs," etc

|-Preparedness
--|-Food and Water
--|-Animals and Crops
--|-Security/Defense
--|-Transportation/Communication

|-Books and Media
--|-Books
---|-Fiction
---|-Non-Fiction
--|-Movies
---|-Documentaries
---|-Big Screen

Might be a little overboard with the sub-forums but you get the point :)

I like this, at least the three main categories. I feel like most categories should have a general discussion then a couple specifics after that. I'm pretty happy with the way the firearms chat area is right now, and this seems similar in design.

What does everyone else think?

Pretty sure this poll closed... but if it comes back...
turkish prison.jpg
:)

Back
Top Bottom