• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I'm trying to stay calm... the sheriff has warned me....

I've never understood this or can comprehend, they're kids, children, what can they do for you that a grown woman or man can't
Do you believe in evil? Regardless, you are trying to use a rational mind to comprehend the irrational mind. They are diseased and it's incurable. And like all perversions... the left is doing everything it can to first "protect" it and eventually "celebrate" it. The fact a group like NAMBLA exists in this country is an indictment on our humanity.

These threads make me happy to live in the county.

Out where we are, we don't have close neighbors.

These days, seems like most neighbors are insufferable pompous **** birds who would call a homeowners association if my grass gets to be a little long-or you get guys like the OP has to deal with.

Sympathies with Geaux. That is a tough spot.

i live in the country
these 2 weirdos on each side of 16 acres

That's actually pretty common. There are a lot of apartments that cater to these sub-humans, and when you search via the map, you'll see little clusters.

Surprisingly, that was what caught my eye. They were either in clusters or in a straight line 5-6 in a row. Makes a strafing run a little easier...I didn't say that.

i live in the country
these 2 weirdos on each side of 16 acres

There are some around here to.

I like living far enough from the road that there is no question where people are supposed to be.

Several years ago my wife saw someone in back of the house. He was snooping around. He saw her and took off running. He saw my shotgun and figured out how to run faster.

Advantages and disadvantages to both situations. I like elbow room.

There are some around here to.

I like living far enough from the road that there is no question where people are supposed to be.

Several years ago my wife saw someone in back of the house. He was snooping around. He saw her and took off running. He saw my shotgun and figured out how to run faster.

Advantages and disadvantages to both situations. I like elbow room.

we live almost mile long driveway, can't see dirt road
creepy thing is I wouldn't know anyone is back here
have adt on house and garage. have been thinking about driveway sensors (keep gate locked top driveway)

state_sor_gbi_ga_gov_Sort_Public_DisplayImage_aspx_1549a72ca11944a4e663e5a91246fa76._.png

Picture Date Submitted: 1/30/2017

Predator: No
Absconder: No
Registration Date: 1/23/2004
Residence Verification Date: 1/30/2017
Leveling: Level 1

Name:
First Name JAMES
Middle Name LEE
Last Name DARLING
Suffix
Aliases:
CHIGGER

***RESPECTABLE OF OTHERS***[/QUOTE]

Alias is "Chigger?" Eeewwww......LOL. How TF did that happen? How do you get a nickname like Chigger? That's pure white people nicknames.

Back
Top Bottom