• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ima tell you right now

I wanna play to. I very seldom drink beer or hard liquor anymore, and I quit the nicotine habit it a long time ago. Go ahead make fun of my Glock 22 and $3 bottle of wine from Aldi. I gots my big boy britches on.
View attachment 2129257
Surprised that aint a hi point to match that wine

I wanna play to. I very seldom drink beer or hard liquor anymore, and I quit the nicotine habit it a long time ago. Go ahead make fun of my Glock 22 and $3 bottle of wine from Aldi. I gots my big boy britches on.
View attachment 2129257
I ain't tried the Aldi wines. I tried some kinda Lager they have in a 6 pack about a month ago. It was okay for the price. Me and the wife love Aldi. But not everything there is good. Their coffee is awful and their produce is usually rough looking.

View attachment 2129257
Well I was going to call you a HI FALUTON REDNECK,until you said it was 3 dolla wine...

I ain't tried the Aldi wines. I tried some kinda Lager they have in a 6 pack about a month ago. It was okay for the price. Me and the wife love Aldi. But not everything there is good. Their coffee is awful and their produce is usually rough looking.

The Aldi by me is pretty good. Produce is not bad at all. The $3 wine is better than a $10 bottle at Publix or Kroger.

Back
Top Bottom