• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

IMI M193 5.56 for $0.24/round

I have no problem with anybody making a profit and I know there is no such thing as free shipping. I just hate the websites that have an ultra low list price that tricks your search engine as the lowest cost available but you have to go to the site to find out that the company tacks on some high shipping cost to make it average or above average price. At least most of the sites I visit don't make you create an account and input your credit card before they tell you the shipping cost. I think that is how Amazon got everyone to be a prime customer.

Or they charge $10+ for shipping and put a postal stamp on a legal sized envelope. That has happened twice when I was ordering screws, but had to have them. Sometimes that is just the cost of doing business.

I don't mind playing Midways game. This is a good price on some quality ammo. I bought a couple of cans of this on Black Friday when they had it for $99 shipped.

I don't mind playing Midways game. This is a good price on some quality ammo. I bought a couple of cans of this on Black Friday when they had it for $99 shipped.

Ultimately the dumb*sses who don't play the game and wind up overpaying are just subsidizing the deals for the people who care enough to look under the hood.

Back
Top Bottom