• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Impact Sport electronic ear pro $27

These suck. They dont reduce DB enough to be used with full power rifles outdoors and are unusable for indoor ranges. The ear cups harden over time and then they dont seal like they should.

Do you guys also wear ear plugs with these? I see they have one of the lowest db reduction ratings at 22 vs ear plugs or other muffs in the 30s.

No need for earplugs with these.
Unfortunately like anything that goes over the ears, they can get in the way of your cheek weld with a rifle or shotgun.

These suck. They dont reduce DB enough to be used with full power rifles outdoors and are unusable for indoor ranges. The ear cups harden over time and then they dont seal like they should.

Do not agree, but maybe I'm not the best to test these on, because I have a hearing loss already from the Corps.
I never took into consideration that someone with good ears might hear too much.....
For a deaf guy they're GREAT! :becky:

I have hearing loss because of these. The don't seal well over eye pro and you cant really wear a hat with them either
Do not agree, but maybe I'm not the best to test these on, because I have a hearing loss already from the Corps.
I never took into consideration that someone with good ears might hear too much.....
For a deaf guy they're GREAT! :becky:

Shooting outdoors they are fine alone in my opinion but will throw plugs in to if on the line with guys shooting brakes etc. I wound up snagging a few pairs for Christmas gifts!

I have these and love these. They are great. I paid almost twice as much for mine. This is a really good deal. I'm ordering a second pair.

I will say, they don't seal that well while wearing a hat. I have to make an adjustment but it's not a big deal. I'd recommend these to anyone.

Back
Top Bottom