• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Improvised weapon ideas for low budget.

1673630319508.gif

I've seen wasp spray mentioned. I have heard that its illegal to use in a way that it was not intended. I dont know what the difference between it and mace would be other than distance and price. I however dont know for certain and cant imagine anyone being charged if used in self defense. I mean anything is a weapon if used correctly. I figure wasp spray is for what bugs you.

Im pretty sure many devices sold as a paper weight would be considered a weapon no matter the advertisement it was sold under. I know brass knuckles come to mind.

I showed all of my kids how to properly check the air pressure in their tires with this. More reliable than a tire pressure gauge.

1673634167305.png

Wearever brake kleen.
Worse than wasp pray.

Dries immediately and the evaporation will suck the Natural moisture out of the eyeballs causing much pain and required time to heal.
Only thing I found that could instantly do to a wasp what they do to us when they nail us with that stinger.

A bar of soap in a sock used to work well when I was a kid! The bars of bath soap were bigger in the 60s and would take all the fight out of someone with one hit. Also we’re good for mean dogs that would chase us on our bikes, one smack and they would lay and watch as you rode by next time.

I've seen wasp spray mentioned. I have heard that its illegal to use in a way that it was not intended.
So it's only legal if you use it on white anglo-saxon protestants?

Back
Top Bottom