• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

In a Nation Where the 2A "Shall not be Infringed"

I have never been to NY and have never wanted to go and this just gives me even more reason to keep myself as far away from their as possible!

Upstate is country and beautiful. The people upstate are mostly conservative. Too bad they have to live under tyranny dealt from albany and nyc.

I wonder if this is just NYC airports....LaGuardia and JFK?? Fly into Newark avoid this hassle. Wonder about other NY state airports like Buffalo, Rochester, Albany, etc.
Just curious.

If you are going to any state, you need to check the laws in that state. I am traveling to TX this week and will review the laws for each state I go through. ANYONE taking a weapon to NY should know understand the risk.

If you are going to any state, you need to check the laws in that state. I am traveling to TX this week and will review the laws for each state I go through. ANYONE taking a weapon to NY should know understand the risk.

I won't be taking any weapons to New Your because I never plan to visit that sorry excuse for a state. Same goes for California

Back
Top Bottom