• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

In an ER Room Keeping an Eye on My Mom, Prayers Needed

Ben, May our Lord ans Savior, Jesus Christ touch your mother wit His Healing hand and make her whole again. My mother's name is Helen too. She is 89 and has Parkinson's. She has been in full time nursing home care for over four years now.
My condolences in regards to your wife. I am full time caregiver to my wife who has terminal cancer. She has been fighting that dreaded disease for just over two years now. God has been good to give us this much more time.We will have to see what 2018 brings. I have an 18 year old grandson Daniel, who will be going into St. Louis Children's hospital next week to wait for a heart transplant. God is there through it all and His Grace is sufficient; Amen?

Ben, May our Lord ans Savior, Jesus Christ touch your mother wit His Healing hand and make her whole again. My mother's name is Helen too. She is 89 and has Parkinson's. She has been in full time nursing home care for over four years now.
My condolences in regards to your wife. I am full time caregiver to my wife who has terminal cancer. She has been fighting that dreaded disease for just over two years now. God has been good to give us this much more time.We will have to see what 2018 brings. I have an 18 year old grandson Daniel, who will be going into St. Louis Children's hospital next week to wait for a heart transplant. God is there through it all and His Grace is sufficient; Amen?

May God grant you strength and patience as you walk through this dark time with your wife and grandson. One verse that helped me get through our time of pain and suffering was Philippians 4:13, I not for a fact I couldn't have done what was needed on my own.

Ben

Ben, I will keep you, Helen and Ginger in my prayers. GOD bless you and your family.
pray.gif
pray.gif
pray.gif

Back
Top Bottom