• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

In case yall forgot

I watched the lewis fight at a buddy's house. that wasn't Iron mike's prime. that was in 2002. tyson's prime was more like 87 when the nintendo game came out. so if 15 years later is his prime? sure.

the douglass fight...100% 1990, tyson was cocky, under-trained, and high as **** on cocaine.

Lennox Lewis is older than Tyson and was heavyweight champ at the time. So it’s not like he was fighting some 25 year old.

If you're not talking about Tyson Fury this is a boring convo.
I haven't watched boxing in years but after @Tony2 posted that T Fury video I watched a few of his other fights.
I'm not sure how to describe his style. He has no defense and seems oblivious to punches thrown at his head. His size and power are his weapons.
They say he's been fighting since he was 10 years old but I'd say his technique is far from orthodox.
Whatever it is I guess it works but I'd have to wonder how he'd match up with a big man who could actually box.

I haven't watched boxing in years but after @Tony2 posted that T Fury video I watched a few of his other fights.
I'm not sure how to describe his style. He has no defense and seems oblivious to punches thrown at his head. His size and power are his weapons.
They say he's been fighting since he was 10 years old but I'd say his technique is far from orthodox.
Whatever it is I guess it works but I'd have to wonder how he'd match up with a big man who could actually box.

That's what's so interesting about him. He's got a dad bod and sloppy AF style but he's still beating the best boxers in the world somehow. He does sort have that old school Marciano swagger though. I wouldn't say he's a great technical boxer but it's obvious he's been fighting his whole life.

"I try to catch them right on the tip of his nose because I try to punch the bone into the brain." - Mike Tyson

1658101626474.png

“I want to rip out his heart and feed it to Lennox Lewis. I want to kill people. I want to rip their stomachs out and eat their children.” - Mike Tyson

1658784404727.png

Back
Top Bottom