• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

In case yall forgot

The guy's a legend
until he runs up with Evander Holifield. Tison was a thug. I have no respect for him as a professional. He said he hit Robin Givens (His wife)harder than he ever hit an opponent in the ring.....mighty "white" of him........He's a thug. I would pay Evander to whip his ass again if I had enough money to hire him. Tison is not a boxer, he's a ruthless thug with a killer mentality who should have been put out of boxing because of his appetite to try to damage people. Prisons are full of Mikey Tison types. Thats where he should have been allowed to fight. Just my humble opinion of a thug.

until he runs up with Evander Holifield. Tison was a thug. I have no respect for him as a professional. He said he hit Robin Givens (His wife)harder than he ever hit an opponent in the ring.....mighty "white" of him........He's a thug. I would pay Evander to whip his ass again if I had enough money to hire him. Tison is not a boxer, he's a ruthless thug with a killer mentality who should have been put out of boxing because of his appetite to try to damage people. Prisons are full of Mikey Tison types. Thats where he should have been allowed to fight. Just my humble opinion of a thug.
He's sill a legend and arguably the greatest boxer ever

This guy was The Legend: Archie Moore​

Loading video

Division: Light Heavyweight

Record (W-L-D): 185-23-10

KO's: 131

Archie Moore was an old school fighter that took on all comers. He never turned down a fight, and he always trusted his punching power. He makes this list purely because of his longevity as a knockout artist.

Moore started his boxing career in 1935 and ended it for good in 1963. In that time, he recorded 131 knockouts.

Back
Top Bottom