• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

In case you can't find a Glock for sale on ODT

God Jesus that avatar!
16550847.jpg
lmaooo

Like that every day on here, for a gun that everyone says is the bomb diggity and would never carry anything else.........
Im sure I’m speaking for most guys here: I have 4 glocks in the safe, and one stays on my hip. I sell or trade the extras that come in on trade.

A Glock only forum would be neat.

I don't how you could pick a Glock over a Sig 226. I had the pleasure of firing one a member had when I took him to River Bend GC. You could literally knock down 8 plates down in rapid succession with very little recoil and it felt unbelievably comfortable in the hands. If I had to guess the boy I went with blew through 8 plates in a matter of a couple seconds. NO JOKE! It's definitely on my list of guns to put in the safe.
You will not look back ! If you ever want to try various Sig 226 platforms in different calibers , hit me up with a PM ! Even suppressed .

I don't how you could pick a Glock over a Sig 226. I had the pleasure of firing one a member had when I took him to River Bend GC. You could literally knock down 8 plates down in rapid succession with very little recoil and it felt unbelievably comfortable in the hands. If I had to guess the boy I went with blew through 8 plates in a matter of a couple seconds. NO JOKE! It's definitely on my list of guns to put in the safe.
If I wanted to shoot something that felt like a Hi-Point I'd pick Hi-Point.

Price I would guess. A lot of folks can't dump a grand on a gun they're going to throw under the car seat.

Every sig I have handled has this weird rattle when you dry fire it that bothers me. They do shoot nice, but I shoot Glocks better. Some “men” with small soft hands need a steel frame to soak up that god aweful, uncontrollable 9mm recoil. :heh:

Back
Top Bottom