• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

In case you never knew...

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a winner. And a tattoo giver none the less.

I absolutely love the fact that whenever you get outsmarted or out-trolled you pretend to instead be the troll baiter and then talk down to the people who bested you, all the while acting like you are somehow morally and intellectually superior because you opted out of the flame war. It's even funnier that you think no one else notices.

That's seriously one of the dumbest ****ing things I've ever read. My buddy with 3rd battalion, 5th Marines who is serving his second combat tour in Afghanistan says 5.56 is perfectly deadly... to 800 yards on soft targets out of his A4 or SAW. Incase doubters wanted to remove their heads from their asses :

http://www.timawa.net/forum/index.php?topic=17111.0

That's not some ultra-deadly super expanding Hornaday Mummy Max frangible explosive incendiary round. Just a regular old perpetrator. Imagine that to the grape or spine. Game over. Don't take my word for it. Talk to the guys that use this stuff for a living in actual firefights. See what they have to say. Naturally, I can't interview every serviceman that's seen combat, but I'm not hearing any complaints about the effectiveness of the 5.56 from the ones that I have been fortunate enough to talk with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom