• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

In case you never knew...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww...you were going to PM me? That's so sweet.

Not sure how you gather that "I was going to PM you" out of that. Try again. I'm sure you have the ability to decipher what I just said in plain English, just slow down a bit first and you will probably comprehend it a little better. :)

Not sure how you gather that "I was going to PM you" out of that. Try again. I'm sure you have the ability to decipher what I just said in plain English, just slow down a bit first and you will probably comprehend it a little better. :)

If I am able to "decipher" anything it is because closer study is needed due to the poor condition of the textus receptus.

I'll ask the boss what the steel we use is rated. I'll try to get some different steel too.

Haha my Step father (I was shooting the plate with .22) starts talking about how one day a 7.62 punched right through the ringer after letting my fiance shoot his ar and gets on this "I wonder if a 556 will punch through it" and sure enough there was a nice little hole and my stepfather began to hop around when a small piece of the jacket embedded itself into his side, nothing serious but reason enough not to do that again and why you should wear safety glasses when shooting.

If I am able to "decipher" anything it is because closer study is needed due to the poor condition of the textus receptus.

Actually, I had PM's back when this first started to which I responded "I am just bored" with a big "smiley face".

My bad. Maybe next time I should make a little clearer that I was the one receiving PM's.

"English"...Do you speak it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom