• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

In case you never knew...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not a question of being "high strung" so much as " getting fed up with the constant trolling."
The ignore button works wonders and I have used it on a couple people. If it gets out of line, there are moderators. But nothing on the internet IA worth raising your fingers in anger, although I've caught myself doing it after a bad day by accident. Were gonna have "cliks" that get along and view things different than others. But what is truly scary is that men armed with glocks ak' s ar 15's and assloads of ammo get so bent out of shape easily.

i46.tinypic.com_2zdu6ir.jpg

The ignore button works wonders and I have used it on a couple people. If it gets out of line, there are moderators. But nothing on the internet IA worth raising your fingers in anger, although I've caught myself doing it after a bad day by accident. Were gonna have "cliks" that get along and view things different than others. But what is truly scary is that men armed with glocks ak' s ar 15's and assloads of ammo get so bent out of shape easily.

I tried to put someone on ignore once. I found myself opening their posts anyway. had to see what they were saying.

Of course....because ignoring the problem solves everything.

And who's "bent out of shape?"

Of course....because ignoring the problem solves everything.

And who's "bent out of shape?"
if something is too far out of line, report it. The more you argue the more you "feed the troll". I'm not saying who is or who is not bent out of shape as I'm not sitting behind their keyboard, but for every 10 people joking one is actually getting upset over an online argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom