• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

In doubt of 9mm being best for prepping

I like the idea of a rifle and pistol sharing the same ammo like the Beretta carbine platform that share 9mm mags but in SHTF in America you’re gonna be accessing the most popular rounds which will be 5.56/.223 and 9mm.
Yes you’ll have the AK die hards which will the third on the list but maybe not as easy to get.
I’m looking at things from a Balkan war type scenario in the US which will be even worse because guns will be even more plentiful and every group that you hate now will shortly be starving and murderous. Once they loot all the store shelves and exhaust those efforts then they’ll be banding together door to door to take and do whatever they want.
Yes, there will be much resistance and lots of bodies everywhere.
Gonna have to start having conversations with good friends now to pick their brain about how they feel about consolidating efforts with you and your family because strength in numbers will be key.
I feel bad for those that have to put up with insane in laws and lazy fools, drug addicted family members and such.
It may be best to lock your doors to those bastards early on and hope that they don’t from some wild twist of fate and personality become some sort of mob leader with 200 armed men that will do anything for them……it has happened and will happen.
My A.D.D. Ponderings for the day.

Inside 100 yds..a PCC + matching handgun makes a lot of sense for the women & kids..;). Can’t believe no one has mentioned using NV/Thermal handhelds + weapon sights…for procuring food/supplies…as well as defending AGAINST those with them..??

Back
Top Bottom