• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

In need of a Veteran's opinion

CAK

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
12   0
Reaction score
Does this shirt offend a vet? In the fire department individual fire stations are allowed to design and print their own style of shirts to fit their stations agenda with approval from the higher ups. This shirts design was turned down from the higher echelon for the sole reason without explanation saying the they were afraid it would offend Veteran's. We already have the thin red line flag design for firefighters and the thin blue line for police along with countless other flag take offs. The added ax has and always will be the firefighter symbol. So how does this offend? The stations already took their own pole and have not come up with a vet that said it offends or how it would offend. Please help me to understand what they meant by that as I am am a former firefighter and dumbfounded. Thanks for taking the time to peek I can always count on all of you for some good insight.
IMG_3984.JPG

I wouldn't have any issue with it. It's not disrespectful as far as I'm concerned. I wonder about nitwits that freak out when they see an upside down flag. They worry me.

Back
Top Bottom