• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

In Need of Prayers

Dad passed away yesterday just before midnight - It was a peaceful exit relatively speaking considering what he’s been through for eight years

My Dad - My friend - My hero - The only person that has always been there for me since birth - Has never let me down even once - Always came through - Always had my back - Never asked for anything from me in return but for me to be the best human I can be while providing an ample example - Not to say he was perfect because all super heroes have their flaws but I even admired his flaws - I am heartbroken

I appreciate all the prayers and ask for them to continue for my Mom as she struggles with the loss of her soulmate

Thanks Guys

My condolences and continued prayers. I went through similar with both of my parents. I know it's not easy. For me knowing the pain stopped and they are in a much better place gives me comfort and peace.

Dad passed away yesterday just before midnight - It was a peaceful exit relatively speaking considering what he’s been through for eight years

My Dad - My friend - My hero - The only person that has always been there for me since birth - Has never let me down even once - Always came through - Always had my back - Never asked for anything from me in return but for me to be the best human I can be while providing an ample example - Not to say he was perfect because all super heroes have their flaws but I even admired his flaws - I am heartbroken

I appreciate all the prayers and ask for them to continue for my Mom as she struggles with the loss of her soulmate

Thanks Guys

Sorry dude. It sucks. Be there for your Mom.

hands.jpg

Back
Top Bottom