• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

In Search Of:

musket

Default rank <2000 posts
SCV-MOS&B
84   0
Reaction score
I'm looking for a dagger or medium Bowie with a ring on the guard like the one Ike Clanton was spinning in the movie Tombstone.
Anyone know of a dagger or Bowie like that? Something like the combination of the two pics.

Attachments

• IMG_7569.JPG
    IMG_7569.JPG
    17.8 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_7570.JPG
    IMG_7570.JPG
    70.4 KB · Views: 21
I've never seen one by a manufacturer. Man, I'd like to know about how much it would cost. It doesn't need to be fancy or have high grade steel. PM me if you want to shoot me a price. I'd like a blade around 6" and the handle long enough to give it balance so it'll spin pretty easily. Oh, and the ring doesn't have to be cut into the tang like the bottom pic. Just welded or brazed to the hilt and the side of the tang. A rustic look would work if it's easier to do. BTW, I don't need a scabbard.

I've never seen one by a manufacturer. Man, I'd like to know about how much it would cost. It doesn't need to be fancy or have high grade steel. PM me if you want to shoot me a price. I'd like a blade around 6" and the handle long enough to give it balance so it'll spin pretty easily. Oh, and the ring doesn't have to be cut into the tang like the bottom pic. Just welded or brazed to the hilt and the side of the tang. A rustic look would work if it's easier to do. BTW, I don't need a scabbard.
Pm incoming

Back
Top Bottom