• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

In the City M&G - 10/22 - NEW DATE - 10/21

Candy Corn Rocks

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
38   0
Reaction score
Cause I love my 10/21 we will have our M&G at Homegrown off Memorial in the bustling City of Atlanta.

Let me know if you're in so I can have a table reserved for us.

Meet up at 11am.

968 Memorial Dr SE, Atlanta, GA 30316

I'm a dummy, must be all the weed right guys? The weekends are too busy to be able to get a reservation so I had to move the M&G up a day to Friday at 11. I've already emailed everyone who has already responded but wanted to let the site know in case any new guys can make it now.

Also, I will have two giveaways 1) 100 .22 LR CCI Standards & 2) 100 .22 LR HP Sub-Sonic CCI bring whatever y'all want to giveaway as well.

Yep, I'm in. Can't stay all day, have a 148th FSB reunion in Jackson later that day.

How is the establishment with firearms? I never OC unless it's a M&G and it's cool with the owner of the restaurant.

Yep, I'm in. Can't stay all day, have a 148th FSB reunion in Jackson later that day.

How is the establishment with firearms? I never OC unless it's a M&G and it's cool with the owner of the restaurant.
I asked the owner, he has no problem with carrying. OC or CC. can't speak for all the patrons but....owner is cool.

Putting this one on the calendar as a Maybe.. This is Opening Day of the deer gun season although I often skip opening weekend.. Thanks for putting this together.. Shall we plan to do give away? Bring an item, get a ticket to win an item.. The more ya bring the more to win.. :)

I wish, ill be at a wedding, good UGA fans plan weddings on bye weeks and we thank them for it! Next time!

Back
Top Bottom