• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Inappropriate for school?

Justin87

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
35   0
Reaction score
So my son loves to watch this kid on YouTube, Kendall Gray. He hunts, traps, shoots guns (mostly .22's and air rifles) and does some fishing. He also ends his videos with a bible verse and talks about what it means. Something I don't mind him watching at all.

So about a month ago I ordered one of his shirts for my son. He was really excited to wear it to school and show his friends. He did. They loved it because some of them watch him too. Seemed everything was fine. Then this morning my wife lays it out for him to wear to school. He tells me he can't wear it again because his teacher told him it was inappropriate for school since it had a bullet on it. If he did they would take some kind of disciplinary action. Really?

Am the only one that thinks this is kind of stupid?

The shirt...
20190522_070229_Film1.jpg

So my son loves to watch this kid on YouTube, Kendall Gray. He hunts, traps, shoots guns (mostly .22's and air rifles) and does some fishing. He also ends his videos with a bible verse and talks about what it means. Something I don't mind him watching at all.

So about a month ago I ordered one of his shirts for my son. He was really excited to wear it to school and show his friends. He did. They loved it because some of them watch him too. Seemed everything was fine. Then this morning my wife lays it out for him to wear to school. He tells me he can't wear it again because his teacher told him it was inappropriate for school since it had a bullet on it. If he did they would take some kind of disciplinary action. Really?

Am the only one that thinks this is kind of stupid?

The shirt...
View attachment 2132908
The shirt no the teacher yes.

Back
Top Bottom