• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Inappropriate for school?

He actually told me that his teacher was the only staff member who said anything about it. He only has two more days left with this teacher. If his next teacher does the same thing, then we'll be having a little talk with the school. If he had actually been punished it would be a whole different ball game.

So my son loves to watch this kid on YouTube, Kendall Gray. He hunts, traps, shoots guns (mostly .22's and air rifles) and does some fishing. He also ends his videos with a bible verse and talks about what it means. Something I don't mind him watching at all.

So about a month ago I ordered one of his shirts for my son. He was really excited to wear it to school and show his friends. He did. They loved it because some of them watch him too. Seemed everything was fine. Then this morning my wife lays it out for him to wear to school. He tells me he can't wear it again because his teacher told him it was inappropriate for school since it had a bullet on it. If he did they would take some kind of disciplinary action. Really?

Am the only one that thinks this is kind of stupid?

The shirt...
View attachment 2132908
Go to the principal, not the teacher, and demand a document spelling out what can be worn and what can not. Sounds like a case of a lib teacher making up the rules as he/she sees fit. You may also be able to have some real fun with that list.

Don't take it without some push back.

Good luck. There are WAY to many lib teachers in the school system and they are pushing their views/agenda on ALL their students.

59d66ed8d4d82.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom