• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Incident in Gwinnett County today (Snellville) + SWAT teams?

Truff! Bride and I lived in Decatur until being broken into. So we moved to Stone Mountain until crime was crazy. Then on to Conyers, same disease happened there. Moved to my mountain and I see signs happening in the same way, but slower.

DD, how far up did you come... Wife and I ended up in Young Harris.... About 100 yards from NC..... About 2 miles from carver carver

DD, how far up did you come... Wife and I ended up in Young Harris.... About 100 yards from NC..... About 2 miles from carver carver
I'm 3 miles from the top of Fort Mountain between Ellijay and Chatsworth..I go to my primary care in Blairsville and just retired from Blue Ridge PD in April of this year..Had 15 agencies I was instructing for on the range

Sounds like pretty country up there.
The most beautiful area,low crime,low tax's,whats not to like
Snellville was a very nice place,until the trash from north Atlanta started moving in with their thug kids,crime went up along with lowering property values and higher tax.Really a shame cause,never used to see Snellville,or Sandy Springs on the news...now they are on there every night,glad we left,I pray my friends get out before it's to late

Back
Top Bottom