• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Inconsiderate people

MrJim

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
19   0
Reaction score
In the last 3 days I have had this happen twice. Sunday in burger joint place was crowded. People in front of me were yapping n laughing. Their time to order and now they got to look at the menu and talk amongst themselves about what to get. I timed it. Took them 7 minutes for 4 people to order. This morning in biscuit place guy in front has to look at menu and then at all the food before he can make his mind up. Drives me bananas. Im really running out of patience as I get older.

Perfect timing on this thread. I'm so ****ing over ****ty and rude people this year.

There was a very elderly man at Publix the other day. His son, I assume, pulled up the van to the front door and then was helping him get into the van. While coming out of the front doorway in his wheel chair, several of us stopped to let him get through. Then this asshole comes and says excuse me then proceeds onward .... literally bobbing and weaving around us to the point where the old man had to stop for this dick. I just shook my head.

Perfect timing on this thread. I'm so ****ing over ****ty and rude people this year.

There was a very elderly man at Publix the other day. His son, I assume, pulled up the van to the front door and then was helping him get into the van. While coming out of the front doorway in his wheel chair, several of us stopped to let him get through. Then this asshole comes and says excuse me then proceeds onward .... literally bobbing and weaving around us to the point where the old man had to stop for this dick. I just shook my head.
When this type of thing happens and I'm involved, my shoulders get much more broad and my elbows much more pointed... If you know what I mean.

snik.png

I went in the bp to pay for gas and get a coffee recently. A skanky middle aged wench comes in the other door from the other side and turns on the gas as she sees me and races to the counter.....just to pull out a quart sized bag of change, mostly pennies..... Then I stand there while she picks out her damn lottery tickets. I wanted to tell her she could make 20 a pop taking it in the face behind a dumpster or something.... Instead of "hoping" to get some quick cash. ….. If I had bet on her pulling an ebt card I would have lost, but I may have gotten the hell out of there quicker....

Back
Top Bottom