• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Inconsiderate people

I’m patient, definitely don’t need any trouble, so I stay pretty quiet, but not unobservant. I see it everywhere and as was posted above, it’s all about “ME’. It seems that’s what this country has become, no longer how may I help my neighbor, now it’s total ignorance or lack of consideration for anyone except themselves. You see it on the road, in the stores, in our schools and any other public area.
I think you are correct,now shut up and get the **** out of my way.Lol

How about if you place an ad for anything-rather it buy, sale,steal,give away- at least be courteous enough to reply to all replies and then close your ad,lock it,or delete it...

I sometimes get impatient and ticked because I am having to wait and for people to make decisions because they feel it’s all about them. Sometimes I remember it’s their turn maybe they aren’t in as big if a hurry as I am. Maybe I’m being rude by being in a hurry. Maybe I should be more considerate and patient. Maybe it’s not all about me.

My patience and consideration for nitwits is evinced by the restraint I display in not beating them into a bloody pulp while they hem and haw and stew over picayune decisions that delay me.

Back
Top Bottom