• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Inconsistencies in trades...

alnen

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
230   0
Reaction score
Do you guys like it when a person PM's you about a trade and also what you want from them for your item... And then they bitch about how the value on their items are worth more than yours? And then proceed to quote retail prices for their items, but yours is worth just the cash price that you had it listed for?

Gotta love it! I love odt, but every once in a while a Craigslister sneaks through and actually gets a fair number of feedback under their belt.

I guess another warning sign could be requesting your number to make the deal. They are either a normal person who likes real time communication, or a Craigslister that knows how to avoid negative feedback by working outside of odt PM's.

It's real easy.

dd4dbc0fb66eea0f20aae54f00fd69efab514133f1a3cb969980b43251d77dcc.jpg

Heck I'm bout sick of dealing with dumb askes...I inquire about a gun, was going to pay his asking price. Would he meet half way...he k no he only wanted to travel about 10 miles...in a nice way i said piss off

Look man I was even willing to go 15 miles. I thought we had an agreement? You don’t have to be a jerk about it. ;)

Back
Top Bottom