• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Inconsistencies in trades...

Well I got more in it than that
SO
you won’t get that for your
THE ILL KEEP IT
I will take partial trade but my cash portion has to be what it’s woth I just will take a few of your gun since you offered a trade that will teach you
I DONT HAVE A REPONSE FOR RETARDS

I’m all caps obviously
Just a few here

I swear to God I want to offer these douche nozzles (posting their Kimber 45 fer sail or trade [heavily in my favor]) my Les Baer in trade but I can only meet this Sunday at 12:08 - 12:17 p.m. at the Jakin Fire Rescue Station, in Jakin Georgia. I gots fo hunnet dollah boot to add to the trade too. It'd be worth the neg.

Yep, had a guy wanting $140 extra for sights. His gun wax worth $50 more and he installed $50 in parts...acted like it was gold. But, I told him okay, throw in his 10 mags and ill keep my sights since I'm giving money for sights....crickets afterwards....forever on **** list

I swear to God I want to offer these douche nozzles (posting their Kimber 45 fer sail or trade [heavily in my favor]) my Les Baer in trade but I can only meet this Sunday at 12:08 - 12:17 p.m. at the Jakin Fire Rescue Station, in Jakin Georgia. I gots fo hunnet dollah boot to add to the trade too. It'd be worth the neg.
Done.
But its gotsta be after 12:15.
And on the south side of the parking lot.

love it,its so much fun.
had one the other day,mine listed at 375,his at 250, wanted an even trade.
he had another listed for for 375 that i was interested in...nope, gotta trade down. so i said his first offer and 100 bucks....crickets...
go figure..

Back
Top Bottom