• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Inconsistent trail cams.

Brownings. I'm very pleased with the quality of the pics and the night vision tech. I've been using this particular one for about three years now.

I have five others, four of which are the same model, but I don't get to spend nearly as much time hunting over those cams. I'm wondering if the motion sensor is starting to fail in this one. I'm going to swap it out for one of the others, but those cameras are a 4 hour round trip away, so it might be a while before I can.

Maybe I just need to clean the sensor lens better, but it looks clear to me.
Bear if in dought just hang 2 together and compare,i use the strike force and I know they don’t capture all them I have seen deer in front of them and not gotten a pic,but overall for best pics they the best I have found I changed from 10 mp to 8 which I think helped and I change batteries at 50%

I have 3 wild game terra xd’s and they take a pic every 3 seconds.
I pulled the card after a week and had 1000 pics. That $49 camera doesn’t miss squat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have 3 wild game terra xd’s and they take a pic every 3 seconds.
I pulled the card after a week and had 1000 pics. That $49 camera doesn’t miss squat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If they take a pic every 3 seconds you should have had over 600,000 pics, so... :becky:

My browning spec ops extreme cams are great but I change batteries between 40 and 50 percent. They will be less dependable below that. I did invest in the battery packs for all mine. They last over 6 months with them

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom