• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Increasing the sell price... (Thread closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glockspeed31

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
35   0
Reaction score
Current ad listed (NOT MINE) has 2 guns, been posted for close to 2 weeks now with almost twice a day bumps. Today, person changes the ad by raising the individual sell price on the one gun, but lowered the package sell price? Figured if you haven't sold by now at old price, might as well raise the price to let it sit even longer. SMH!!

Current ad listed (NOT MINE) has 2 guns, been posted for close to 2 weeks now with almost twice a day bumps. Today, person changes the ad by raising the individual sell price on the one gun, but lowered the package sell price? Figured if you haven't sold by now at old price, might as well raise the price to let it sit even longer. SMH!!

That's the tried and true Gander Mtn approach!

So what! The person can do whatever they want with HIS or HER Property. Just keep on moving and don't worry about it. Must bother you though since you took the time to post your strong feelings against it.
Yeah, it does bother me when I see people do this. It makes me question their integrity about the sale & not sure I want to do any deals with them.
I do agree though, it's their property and can do what they want with it. Just makes me wonder why they would raise the price if it has sat for a few weeks without selling? Also the reason I posted this in the Pasture and not in the ad directly, just venting some frustration.

Then simply don't do business with them. It's as simple as that. Why worry so much about what other people are doing. Should not matter to you at all really. Just keep on scrolling if you don't like something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom