• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Incredibly poor customer service

RCBS may take a bit to resolve an issue but they will resolve it. Dillon has always been super to deal with. Lee Precision is not end user friendly (at least to me). I avoid Lee like the plague except for their factory crimp dies.

Lee Precision

RCBS may take a bit to resolve an issue but they will resolve it. Dillon has always been super to deal with. Lee Precision is not end user friendly (at least to me). I avoid Lee like the plague except for their factory crimp dies.
Speaking of customer service in the loading industry. I sent a message to Lee and within minutes my phone rang. I was very impressed with the level of service I got

Second those Lee factory crimp dies. They have been a lifesaver with some of my loads! I also had good luck with their collet neck sizing dies.

Speaking of customer service in the loading industry. I sent a message to Lee and within minutes my phone rang. I was very impressed with the level of service I got
Glad to hear that. When I called about a bad die (burr inside the die wall) they told me to "polish it out." LOL. Nope. Ordered RCBS dies instead.

I bought a 9mm case gauge from them when I started reloading. None of the cases that I resized would fit into it. I tried some commercial rounds out of curiosity and they wouldn’t drop either. I tossed it in the trash and haven’t looked back. I plunk one out of every handful into a barrel if I feel the need to check now.

Glad to hear that. When I called about a bad die (burr inside the die wall) they told me to "polish it out." LOL. Nope. Ordered RCBS dies instead.
And to make a client mad, and loose them forever, that’s huge, also 1 mad customer is going to tell 10 peope, that that company sucks!..and that is true in what ever kind of business it is!

Back
Top Bottom